Tatting with buttons again!


I really enjoyed tatting with Jane's MOP button patterns, well one in particular! These are some of the results, a few of the brooches were given away over Easter. When I wore the black and red one on a jacket, one person thought it looked like a spider! Someone else said it was very unusual and very pretty, I took that more as a compliment. Actually I had to stop making them it was getting an obsession, a bit like when I started, and just couldn't stop, tatting around Christmas baubles, opps still haven't written that pattern down, but will before December.

Comments

  1. Hi Sally, OH, one of my favorite patterns of late. I have tatted so many of these too! I really like how the black/red one looks too. Also the orange/black, reminds me of Halloween! I am making another one of Jane's brooches right now, Lotus Flower made on a button pattern. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, this is one of my to-do projects, but just couldn't find the time yet :( I love your pink and orange ones.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the tatted buttons. Did ya get around to writtin out the pattern? eileene aka noiseynana

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

100th Blog Anniversary

Renulek Doily finished

St. Andrews and Advent Giveaway