ONE - WON !

11   1    11     

It is one of those days, a day full of ones!   I love it when that happens it makes the day seem so special,  and it is a special day for some one as I announce who has won the caption competition!

So therefore I am pleased to say that crysta.westoby gave the winning caption as judged my by son in Singapore and here it is. So no it was obviously not to late Crysta for a winter wonderland!

Congratulations and please can you e.mail me at popabobbinshuttle@gmail.com with your address and then I can send the penguin and shuttle to you.   Thank you to all the entries, they were all great and I am really glad it was not me who had to choose the winner.





I managed to get Jane's new handkerchief edging finished although she only put the pattern on her pattern page yesterday.  Obviously I am not that quick to complete it in a day, but asked to have a go at it before publication, one of the perks of having a sister who is a great designer!   It really is easy and quick to make but so pretty, the thread I used was DMC 80 in bright pink together with a variegated colour. The handkerchief  was a bit of a challenge, as it is not very even, but the finished result is so pretty.







Comments

  1. Wow, the hanky's SO pretty. Lucky winner of the caption too. Thanks to Dan for doing the choosing specially as he doesn't know much about tatting - except, of course, that it's his mum's obsession!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations, Crysta. Your saying fits perfectly. Sally, you did great with Jane's Fandango edging. I want to tat it, too. Where can I find more time? Karen in OR

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice caption! i'm sure dan misses taking a walk in this 'wonderland'. LOL

    oh, pretty colours for that edging. good job, sally.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't believe I won! There were soo many great captions. I am very excited for my prize, as I only started tatting a couple months ago and I am finding it hard to find quality shuttles in my area. Thanks again for running the contest!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loved how little penquin so much that I decided to tat a few for myself. Thank you for reminding me about it. It is a lovely pattern from Jane.

    Congrats to the winner and the edging for that hanky is so pretty and well coordinated with the embroidered flowers.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

100th Blog Anniversary

Renulek Doily finished

St. Andrews and Advent Giveaway