Last blog post of 2015


Blogger, as you all probably know, counts the blog posts we make.  If they didn't well I certainly wouldn't know how many I do each month, let alone a year.   I am very consistent and make five blog posts each month, which means that as this is the end of the month and the year,  I need one more, which is this one.  I could not bear it if the sequence was broken!



I have opened a few of my new threads and having fun with all the colours.  These two bracelets were made with Cranberry bush and one of Lizbeth's new colours Kelly Green. I rushed outside to take this photograph between rain storms, so they were not placed perfectly on the cloth!













A New Year Blessing for Tatters






May
you always have


A shuttle to tat with


A pattern to follow


Patience
and time to create wonderful tatting


Encouragement
and delight from those around you


And may
your threads never grow less








 HAPPY NEW YEAR



Comments

  1. Lovely bracelets :). Happy New Year :).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy new year to you! The bracelets are so lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The bracelets do look awesome. Happy New Years to you to!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I bought some Kelly Green too! - I love it. Happy New Year to you as well, and don't forget to show us a picture of your wooden Lego Man, with or without earrings, when he is in situ!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty bracelets in attractive colours. I think you should increase your blogs to, at least, eight a month as I enjoy reading them!
    Happy New Year.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Anne but at the moment quite a busy person so don't have time to increase the number of posts, sometimes it is an effort to do just five!

      Delete
  6. A bit late ... Happy New Year, Sally! These are very pretty. Just saw them; love the colours.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

100th Blog Anniversary

Renulek Doily finished

St. Andrews and Advent Giveaway